Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why I absolutely adore the Cote D'Azur: Joan Collins on the sunshine, style and enduring glamour of the French Riviera

The French Riviera is the place to see and be seen - and nobody knows that more than legendary actress and style icon Joan Collins. Since her first visit in her teens, St Tropez has held a place in her heart, leading to frequent trips for good food, great company and that glorious feeling of sand between her toes...


I first visited the French Riviera as a teenager and thought I’d died and gone to heaven. It was the most dazzling, beautiful, exciting, glamorous place I’d ever seen (not that I was that well travelled then.)  I have visited many places since that first trip but, to me, the Riviera still has a magical charm that nowhere else can emulate.
Read Joan Collins' full article in the Daily Mail online.

1 comment:

JPHILIPPE said...

Hello Joan,

My name is jean philippe and I am French ;I live at Paris and Nice both ; I had tthe pleasure to meet you some years ago when you dedicated your book at Harrod 's "missfortune's daughter" ; we spoke about The French Riveria ans specially ; each time I arrived to Nice airport, at La Croix Valmer or at Saint Troez to eat my Favourite Tropezienne I hope to meet you again in the streets !!

You re right ; this is a fantastic area in France !!
Hope you will have a good holidays with your husband this summer !!
Au revoir, je vous adore
jean philippe