Friday, August 20, 2010

Message From Joan Collins to Fans

Dear Friends:
      I have much good news to share with you all. Firstly, thank you tremendously for your support and friendship.  Last night in New York, I was honored to win the Best Actress Award in the New York City International Film Festival for my role as Francesca Vonn in "Fetish."
      As you may know, I filmed this fascinating independent movie in February this year, and I had such a wonderful time working with the brilliant Charles Casillo--who wrote and co-starred--and the talented director, Matthew Pellowski, and his production team.
      Percy and I are en route to Rome and were unable to attend the NYCIFF Awards Ceremony, but I was delighted to tape an acceptance speech that aired at the awards event, which I'll be posting on my official website very soon.
      Many of you have asked, and I now pleased to share: I am also writing a new book entitled: "The World According to Joan."
      Thank you for following me on Twitter @joancollinsobe. Please do encourage your friends to join in on the fun!
      Until next time...
Love,
Joan

No comments: